Sunday, September 23, 2007

Celia and Mike

Congratulations to the new Mr. and Mrs. Michael McDonald! I was so lucky to be a part of this couple wedding Ceremony and Reception. This is the first wedding I have actually had time to take pictures of once the room was set up. The couple choose a red, cream and white color scheme to accentuate the centerpieces they choose to put in the middle of the table. Each table consisted of a mirrored round, three candle votives, a small candle holder with flowered centerpiece, red rose petals and finally a picture frame of a 1950’s celebrity. I thought at first the pictures were of family members but at closer inspection I realized my initial assumption was wrong. Actually the groom pointed this out to me after I told someone touring the place it was there family members…..jeez sometimes I am not that quick!

The great thing about this couple was they really took time to make it there own and personalize things. The couple placed two great pictures of there parents on the cake table to symbolize the long lasting marriages both had been a part of. The also presented there Groomsmen with Longhorn hats, since the entire party was avid longhorn fans, and the groomsmen wore them during the toasts….to cute! I am so glad Mike and Celia let me be a part of there big day and I wish them the happiness and love that many in there family have already found.










1 comment:

Stacy Cross said...

Looks like you guys did a beautiful job with this one - no surprise! :)