Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Ok Mom here you go!

Well to those of you who check my blog regularly, mom, you will notice I finally updated. There has been so much going on these last few months that it seems hard to believe it is already August. I feel like the New Year just began.

Thank you to all the special Families who have allowed me in there life over this past year and a half. I certainly have learned so much from many of you. I can't wait to see where things go from here and who I will meet.

So if you are shopping around for a wedding site, check us out. We hope you like us and want to work with us, because we certainly want to work with you!

1 comment:

Stacy Cross said...

okay, let's talk:

1) I miss YOU so much
2) How the heck have you been?!
3) When oh when can we work together?
4) How did you get to be so fancy?