Saturday, October 25, 2008

Introducing Mr. and Mrs. Duck

Every year there is one wedding that a Catering Director looks forward too. I never know which of my brides it will be, but once I get that feeling it stays with me till after the wedding. Michele and Michael were that couple for me.

I truly loved working with this couple and am so so sad that I won’t be working with them anymore (it truly feels like I have broken up with my boyfriend). With that being said, I thought the night was spectacular. The bride was gorgeous, the music was awesome and the room sparkled from head to toe. I would especially like the thank, All 4 You Disc Jockey (the Duck’s cousins), Just in Roses (the flowers were AMAZING), BBJ Linen (they helped us in our time of crisis) and everyone else I had the pleasure of working with that night. I cant wait to see the pictures.

I hope you enjoy this as much as I did!































No comments: