Tuesday, July 10, 2007


As most of you know one of the most important things on your wedding day is Photography. I recently had the pleasure of meeting the most amazing photographer and have become obessed with her pictures. I also met with her to look at her albums and she is a total dream to work with. Stacy takes bride and grooms and really brings there special day to life.


I know what you are thinking....why is Rachel harping on this photographer....what is Stacy paying her? Well folks I can assure you that Stacy pays me nothing for my praise. My stalking of her page is because of my jealousy for the talent that she possesses. I only hope when I get married she will pencil in some time to help me capture my wonderful day!So check her out....I promise you wont be sorry. Tell her I sent ya, and maybe she will be that much nicer to you.





1 comment:

Stacy Cross said...

I hear she also makes a pretty mean ice cream sundae. What more could you want??