Thursday, July 26, 2007

It's Your Party and You'll only Cry if you Want To....

As the new Private Event’s Director at Berry Creek I have learned a few things.
1. It’s always a good time for a Party.
2. Party’s are only as good as the time you put into them.
3. If you cry because your party wasn’t what you wanted it to be, then you didn’t call us.

I am not going to lie, I get up every morning excited to come to work and plan parties. I know it sounds crazy but it’s true. Nothing excites me more than looking at Bridal magazines and fabric swatches. What can I say, I find joy in little things.

With the onset of a new school year and even hotter weather, we are slowing down this month in Private Events. The exciting thing is that once September hits, we are busy busy busy. The Social Committee has once again planned some great activities for the coming months. I don’t want to give away too much, but be on the lookout for “Dog Days of August,” Berry Creek Tailgate Party and Homecoming,” and “Soap Box Derby Contest.”

I am also happy to announce a new addition to our website. http://www.berrycreekcc.blogspot.com/ which helps showcase some of the Events and Weddings we have had at the club. Obvioulsy if you are reading this then you already know that. I will also be giving some helpful hints on planning parties for yourself, and why we love the vendors we work with!

Don’t forget that we are always here to help you plan your upcoming event. Holiday Party season is almost upon us and we are booking up fast. Don’t be left out in the cold with no room for your guests! All you have to do it make the call and we can help do the rest.

3 comments:

Stacy Cross said...

oh please invite me to one of your parties! :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Rachel! I love your site, what a great idea!

Tara Jones from Memphis National Golf Club

mamarue said...

great page and yes we do know how to throw parties. keep up the good work rach. could not do it without you and your staff.

sr