Wednesday, August 29, 2007

The Holiday's are around the Corner

Ok so August is almost over….thank Goodness…so you know what that means. It’s almost time for the Holiday’s!!!

I have to tell you if you are waiting to book that holiday party don’t wait to long….Berry Creek is filling up. I have to say that we are rocking in December, and we only have so many dates we can fill. So if you are thinking about having a party, give us a call. I personally love the Holiday’s, as much as Wedding Season and I would love to help you plan your holiday party. So to get you in the mood…I added two “Holiday at the Gill House” photos to get you in the mood. Don’t be jealous that I was so cute as a kid!

1 comment:

Stacy Cross said...

awwwww! :) wasn't it great to be a child of the 80's?! i think i had both of those same jammies!