Thursday, August 23, 2007

I've said it before and I'll say it again.......

it's always a good time for a good party!

(above you have my mom and my Maw Maw)

So I am really excited because my Grandmother, who I lovingly call Maw Maw, is coming to visit my parents over the Holiday Weekend. Since they live a mere 4 hours from Austin, I will be going home to visit for the weekend. When I told my mom I was coming home she said, “Well I hope you know you are going to have to sleep on the couch.” I thought to myself, does she think I am going to make my 80 some odd year old Grandmother sleep on the couch? Ha now that is funny. Sorry mom but it was pretty funny.

So with that being said, Today’s lovely blog entry is about sharing those special family moments with one another. You don’t have to have a reason to all get together, but you should never let Really important dates go by without notice. Always celebrate big anniversaries and birthdays. I say once I get to around 90, a big birthday once a year is a must. So don’t forget that Berry Creek can help you with those last minute details that help make those special celebrations so wonderful. We can do it all, from the serving of the meal to the presentation of the cake, I’ll even give a toast if you want me to. (Although given my last speech at the Chamber of Commerce meeting you may not want me to) While we can do most anything, there are a few things we can’t do. We cant get your family there and we can’t put together those must have slide shows, which in my opinion help make the entire party.

No comments: