Tuesday, August 7, 2007



I am obsessed.....yeah I said it. I am obsessed with everything wedding. I know what you guys are thinking, especially my mother, jeez this girl has lost her mind. It's true but I can't help it.

So I went to the Library yesterday in town to check it out. I mean I was downtown, just wanted to see what it was all about. Well let me tell you I found some great stuff.


1. They have all kinds of wedding planning books. It was amazing. I checked out a Martha Stewart guide to weddings book and it is Fabulous, much like most of what Martha does.

2. There are some great flower arrangement books and other specialty books that can help make your wedding Perfect. Don't break the bank, like I do, purchasing all those books for yourself.

3. I almost tore a page out of a magazine. *Gasp* I know I couldn't believe it either, but it was such a great Wedding Magazine that I didn't own. Although I have picked it up on several occasions, but I thought I had already purchased it so I put it back.


Anyways here are a few of my oh so Favorite Sights from the magazine. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do!


The picture above is from http://www.favorwarehouse.com/ What a cool sight. These were only $1.95. What a steal!

Also loved http://www.papermart.com/ You can order any type of packing product you might ever need. That includes tape and boxes for the move once you are married!

Finally, my favorite find is a place called http://www.growersbox.com/ The flowers look Beautiful and I hope to order some for our upcoming Bridal Show.

If only I knew how to arrange flowers........I guess if I learned how to do that I could put that on my resume right next to professional cake cutter, on the spot DJ, and therapist. Oh the life of a Wedding Planner!

2 comments:

mamarue said...

you are a crazy girl, but that is way i luv ya so

Berry Creek Country Club said...

you are the best or YATB