Friday, August 17, 2007

Mardi Gras Party

You know I heard someone once say that you are only as strong as your weakest link. I absolutely believe this to be true and because of that I am so blessed to work with a strong team. Meet the Social Committee. They are a great group of men and women who help me plan some great parties for the club. Without them I don’t know if I could pull of some of these parties. Below is our February Mardi Gras Party. Oh gosh it was super fun. Keep posted for what we do next!

Sharon and I getting ready for the festivities!

You can't be in New Orleans with out a bar!


King's cake.......soooooo Good. And I found one of the babies!



Throw me something Mister!

The Social Committee



Oh Sharron what a nut! She always comes to the party in the best costumes!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Now this is my kind of party! looks like everyone was having a great time. You guys do know how to throw a party. Love the decorations.