Thursday, August 16, 2007

I know April Showers Bring May Flowers....


but what if a girl needs flowers in November?


Well then I know just the place to go! You must must must go and see the girls at Just'in Roses. http://www.justinroses.com/ they are great! I have to warn you of a few things before you go...

1. The website does not give these girls justice. These ladies can show you Plenty of pictures of beautiful centerpieces and bridal bouquets, all you have to do is ask. I am pretty sure if you dream it they can create it.
2. Make sure you schedule plenty of time to talk. Wohow ladies I was there about a 1 1/2 hours just gabbing about wedding stuff. I must say the time got away from me, but I can tell from our conversations that no one is just another wedding party at this place......everyone is special.

3. You don't have to worry about doing all your homework, these girls will tell you everything you need to know up front. No kidding. Sometimes I have found it hard to get information about prices and quality out of vendors, but these girls tell you like it is....and I must say I like that. So check them out....tell them I sent you and be nice to them. I promise they will take care of you!

No comments: